LAWS Domestic Violence Services provides comprehensive services to adult victims of domestic violence, emotional abuse, dating violence, and stalking. All services are confidential and free of charge. Services are provided at our Community Services Center.
If you are seeking services for a child victim of domestic violence, please contact our Youth & Children’s Services.
- Short-term crisis counseling
- Domestic violence support groups
- Court accompaniment
- Safety planning
- Information and referral to community resources
- Assistance filing protective orders
- Other advocacy and assistance as needed
To schedule an appointment with an advocate or our domestic violence counselor, please call 703-771-7845.
If you need to speak to someone immediately, please call the LAWS 24-hour hotline at 703-777-6552.
Other information about domestic violence: