LAWS Sexual Assault Services provides comprehensive services to adults whose lives have been affected by sexual violence, including, sexual assault, rape, incest, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking. All services are confidential and free of charge. Services are provided at our Community Services Center.
If you are seeking services for a child victim of sexual violence, please contact our Youth & Children’s Services.
- Short-term crisis counseling and support
- Counseling and support for secondary victims (ie, family members of the sexual assault victim)
- Sexual assault support groups
- Court accompaniment
- Accompaniment to forensic medical exams
- Safety planning
- Information and referral to community resources
- Assistance filing protective orders
- Other advocacy and assistance as needed
To schedule an appointment with an advocate or our sexual assault counselor, please call 703-771-9020. If you need to speak to someone immediately, please call the LAWS 24-hour hotline at 703-777-6552.
Other valuable information about sexual assault: